Do you have a learning culture? Are you developing your employees skills and competencies for the emerging jobs and changes in technology?
Many business claim to have a learning culture but what actually is it, at Atoll HR we believe there are 5 key steps to creating a learning culture:
• Encourage creativity and innovation
• Support and prioritise employee engagement
• Understand failure is just as key as success
• Make sharing knowledge standard behaviour
• Create a growth mindset from the top down
So how easy is it to have a set of values, process and practices that encourage individuals and the organisation as a whole to increase knowledge, competence and performance? Contact us at Atoll HR and we would love to discuss how we can support you.